The Liebster Award
It was such an exciting moment for me when I discovered that A Little Peace of Home had been nominated to receive the Liebster Award! I have to thank Katie from Celebrating with the Bug for this! For the last few months, I have spent many, many hours learning the ins and outs of what it takes to run a blog. Let me tell you, it was much more than I would have thought! Thank you again, Katie, for this flattering form of recognition!
Part of receiving this award is answering a few questions. Here it goes:
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
This may be a cliche answer, but I love Christmas. The weeks of excitement and the extra time spent with family during this time of year are what makes it so special to me!
2. Describe your favorite night out!
I absolutely love to go dancing with my hubby. It’s such a fun way for us to spend time together! And most of the time we stop for ice cream on our way home, and that’s just about perfect in my book 🙂
3. If you had to pick, would you have a cat or a dog?
I am definitely a cat person, no doubt about that.
4. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I actually like both, but I like baking more. More often than not, cooking feels like something that I have to do, and baking is something that I can do at my leisure.
5. What is one thing your readers and fellow bloggers might not know about you?
Hmm.. this is a tough one! I would say that most people probably don’t know the extent of my shoe collection. My husband counted them once, and it was close to 60 pairs of shoes…. I’m sure that I’ve acquired at least 3 more pairs since then. I just can’t help it!
The other part of this award is recognizing five other blogs. I’ve chosen these lovely ladies and their blogs:
Kasey at Living Your Season
Chelsea at The French Lemon
Jennifer at Elderberry Girls
Angella at Responding to Life
Chloe at Chloe’s Space
My questions for these bloggers:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you prefer breakfast or dinner?
- What is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lives?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot, and why?
Katie, thank you again for the recognition! And readers, thanks so much for your continued support!